GTECH INSTITUTE FOR IT & MANAGEMENT
(Undertaken by GTECH FOUNDATION)
GOVT. REGD. SKILL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
GIITM is now offering digital literacy programs through 'Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan'
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved 'Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan' (PMGDISHA) to make 6 crore rural households digitally literate. This is in line with the announcement made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2016-17. PMGDISHA is expected to be one of the largest digital literacy programmes in the world.
- Digitally literate persons would be able to operate computers/digital access devices (like tablets, smart phones, etc.), send and receive emails, browse internet, access Government Services, search for information, undertaking cashless transactions, etc. and hence use IT to actively participate in the process of nation building.
- The implementation of the Scheme would be carried out under the overall supervision of Ministry of Electronics and IT in active collaboration with States/UTs through their designated State Implementing Agencies, District e-Governance Society (DeGS), etc.
- Level 1 : Non-IT literate - Illiterate and up to 8th standard pass
- 14 to 60 years
- Level 1 : 20 Hours (10 Days)
- No training fee payable for any candidates.
The training passed students will get a certificate by Indian Government.